Monday, August 25, 2014

Therapeutic Pictures?

Over the years I have taken a ton of mountain pictures. Most of them are unremarkable at best but I am doing something about it: I am signing up for an October "Landscape Digital Photography" class. Hopefully that will enhance the photographic standing of this blog. In the meantime, every so often, I have gotten lucky to get the odd good shot. Whatever the case may be with that it is in the fall, when the wait for winter becomes unbearable, that I spend time staring at my average pictures and draw unmistakably positive therapeutic effects from it.

Here are some of the less mediocre selection (click to enlarge):

Grands Montets, Chamonix, France

One of many unnamed peaks in the Chugach, AK 

Little Cottonwood Canyon north of Alta, UT

Lighting effects on Glacier de Lescheaux, Chamonix, France

Iguana Backs, Chugach range, AK

Cathedral Gap, Mt Rainier, WA

South face of Mt Superior, Alta, UT

Aiguille du Midi, Chamonix, France

In the distance: Mt St Helens, Cascades, WA

Mt Blanc, Chamonix, France

Cardiac Ridge, Wasatch, UT

No comments:

Post a Comment